Keep up to date with the latest news, insights and features from Pharma Hygiene Products
Mixing & Storage Solutions For The CBD Industry
December 3, 2021
CBD (cannabidiol) is collected from hemp plants, as a natural substance it is crucial that manufacturers are meeting their environmentally friendly values throughout the production process by investing in stainless steel, which will quickly improve ROI due to their durability and long service life
What are the key characteristics of CBD manufacturing equipment?
- Hygiene levels are crucial when manufacturing and filling CBD oils and other CBD products. High-finish stainless steel enables no crevices for dirt or bacteria to store
- 316L grade stainless steel contains 2% molybdenum, for superior corrosion resistance against chlorides and rust
- Vessels and containers can also withstand cleaning with ethanol and industrial dishwashers for the most thorough of cleans
- Environmentally conscious materials including stainless steel are a clear choice for CBD manufacturers as it reflects the sustainable and natural characteristics of your product
316L pharmaceutical and food grade 304 stainless steel storage vessels are an expert choice for storing CBD products, because they are high quality, thanks to the mirror finishing and 0.4 micrometers Ra average surface roughness.
Once extracted, CBD is then combined with ingredients such as grapeseed, hempseed, orange oil and coconut. To ensure a consistent mix and disperse of products, Pharma Hygiene Products have designed a range of mixing vessels to suit individual needs and production techniques. This range includes:
- Water Jacketed Mixing vessels – for heating, cooling and maintaining temperature of products during mixing stages
- ATEX Mixing Vessels – for products containing ethanol
Take advantage of our 70+ years’ experience in your industry, contact us on +44 (0)1444 472 300 or email email@example.com to speak to an industry expert, receive further information or to receive a quotation today.