Bespoke Process Equipment
International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Take advantage of our 70+ years' experience; we can advise the most cost-effective solution for your business.
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
- 304 or 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel.
- From 1L to 2,500L.
- Options include:
- Jacketed vessels
- Mixing vessels
- Low pressure vessels
- Polypropylene Vessels (for products which cannot come into contact with stainless steel)
- ATEX compliant vessels
- Complete processing systems
Please contact us if you have a project you wish to discuss, and we will arrange a discussion with one of our specialist technical engineers.