International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel.
- 1m and 1.3m lengths available.
- Hygienic one-piece design.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
|PAD6200||125 x 260 x 1000mm Paddle Stirrer||316L SS||£196.00|
|PAD6200-1300||125 x 260 x 1300mm Paddle Stirrer||316L SS||£203.00|
What Is A Paddle Stirrer Used For?
A paddle stirrer is used for mixing liquids, solids or both quickly and conveniently. They are often used with substances such as paint or plaster.
How To Clean A Paddle Stirrer
Place the head of the paddle into a hot water, soap solution. Scrub the head until it is clean. Remove the head and dry using a cloth.