Capsule Counting Tray
International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Hospital & Healthcare industry
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade & Surface Finish certification available upon request.
- A more cost-effective and eco-conscious alternative to plastic disposable trays.
- Hygienic 304 grade stainless steel.
- Quick and accurate counting of capsules, sizes 0 to 5 (up to 8 mm diameter).
- Available individually or in packs of 5.
- Size 175 x 88 mm.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
- Manual operation, which allows the user to easily see the number of capsules in each batch, and to quickly pour them into a container.
For customers with higher output requirements, we also offer:
Other smaller batch capsule counting options:
|6021100||Capsule Counting Tray, Individual||304 SS||£38.60|
|6021100||Capsule Counting Tray, Pack of 5||304 SS||£193.00|
|Bespoke Etching - PRICE UPON REQUEST||+ £0.00|
How Do You Use A Capsule Counting Tray?
Use the counter to scoop up a pile of capsules, the required number of capsules needed will then fall into the holes and the leftovers are shaken off. The counter is then tipped back and used to fill up the bottles.
What Is A Capsule Counting Tray Used For?
Capsule counting trays are used to count and dispense capsules into their packaging accurately and safely. They are sanitary, due to the quick and contactless methods used with them.