Containers with Lids
International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- 150ml - 6L available as standard, with an optional lid available for every size.
- 304 grade stainless steel.
- Exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
Available from Stock (subject to availability)
|COC4060P||60 x 60mm Container (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£22.00|
|COC4084P||85 x 50mm Container (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£23.00|
|COC4085P||85 x 85mm Container||304 SS||£26.00|
|COC4099P||100 x 50mm Container (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£25.00|
|COC4100P||100 x 100mm Container||304 SS||£32.00|
|COC4101P||100 x 150mm Container (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£39.00|
|COC4120P||120 x 120mm Container (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£36.00|
|COC4150P||150 x 150mm Container||304 SS||£54.00|
|COL4060P||60mm Lid for Container COC4060P||304 SS||£11.00|
|COL4085P||85mm Lid for Container COC4084P & COC4085P||304 SS||£14.00|
|COL4100P||100mm Lid for Container COC4099P, COC4100P & COC4101P||304 SS||£13.00|
|COL4120P||120mm Lid for Container COC4120P||304 SS||£18.00|
|COL4150P||150mm Lid for Container COC4150P||304 SS||£21.00|
|Bespoke Etching - PRICE UPON REQUEST||+ £0.00|
|Fitting a Hole in Lid, Swing-Aside Cover (25mm as standard)||+ £65.00|
Stainless Steel Containers With Lids
Hygienic, durable stainless steel storage, mixing & transportation containers, available in 304 and 316L grade material and with a range of modifications to meet every requirement. Ideal for all industries including food and beverages, cosmetics and personal care, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and many more.
All the containers are of high quality, with crevice and pit-free interiors and are polished throughout.
A range of optional modifications are available to meet every requirement, including an optional additional
25 mm hole with swing-aside cover, to provide access for tubes, probes or mixer shafts.
What Are Containers With Lids?
Containers with lids are airtight containers (typically mased of plastic) that are used for storage. They are commonly used for food storage, due to their airtight properties, allowing food to be kept from going stale.
How to wash containers with lids
To perform a standard wash, simply clean the container and lid with hot soapy water then wipe dry. If you are noticing any stains, use a bleach / warm water mix with the ratio of one tablespoon of liquid chloring bleach per cup of warm water.