Keep up to date with the latest news, insights and features from Pharma Hygiene Products
The modifications making manufacturing easier for Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical manufacturers
November 3, 2023
It’s the small modifications that can really make the difference to your production, especially in terms of process efficiency. At Pharma Hygiene Products, our team of experienced fabricators are on hand to make modifications to our wide range of stainless steel process equipment.
Equipment modifications or customizations are essential for various reasons, primarily to enhance functionality, improve efficiency, and ensure safety. Tailoring equipment to specific needs and preferences can optimize its performance, enabling users to accomplish tasks more effectively and with greater ease. Customizations also cater to individuals with unique requirements, such as those with disabilities, allowing them to access and use equipment comfortably. Moreover, modifications can extend the lifespan of equipment by addressing specific wear and tear issues, reducing the need for frequent replacements and minimizing environmental impact. Overall, equipment modifications play a crucial role in maximizing utility, promoting inclusivity, and reducing overall resource consumption.
Personalised to precisely suit your production and applications:
- Toggle Clamps & Seals: keep vessels airtight to prevent contamination and reduce fume release in storage or transit. All seals are FDA approved – available in Nitrile, Viton®, and Silicone to suit your production characteristics
- Gradations: adding graduations to your vessel is an easy way to measure product and ingredient volumes. The hygienic surface finish of your container is not compromised, as our team stamp graduations from the outside.
- Access or Viewing Hole in Lid: adding a simple hole with a swing-aside cover to your vessel lid enables visual checking of product as well as access for tubes, mixer shafts and more
- Pouring Spout: adding a pouring spout or lip to your containers is a simple modification to reduce waste and mess through spillages
- Bespoke Etching: enables quick and easy container and/or location identification to organise your processes
- Mobile Frames: Ideal for moving large capacity vessels smoothly and safely without lifting and carrying. Supplied with four castors, two of which are braked. Available with straight or angled flanges.
You can browse our full range of modifications here >>>
For more information on modifications or to request a quotation for a container with modifications contact us via the following methods:
Call +44 (0)1444 472 300 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org