International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- 150ml - 5L options are available as standard.
- 304 grade stainless steel.
- Light duty or Laboratory designs.
- Hygienic seamless, one piece design.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
Available from Stock (subject to availability)
|BEA4015C||150ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£25.00|
|BEA4025C||250ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£26.00|
|BEA4030C||300ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£29.00|
|BEA4040C||400ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£29.00|
|BEA4070C||700ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£34.00|
|BEA4100C||1000ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£41.00|
|BEA4125C||1250ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£44.00|
|BEA4250C||2500ml Light Duty Beaker||304 SS||£57.00|
|BEA4020P||200ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£40.00|
|BEA4035P||350ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£42.00|
|BEA4070P||700ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£65.00|
|BEA4100P||1000ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£79.00|
|BEA4125P||1250ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£80.00|
|BEA4200P||2000ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£105.00|
|BEA4250P||2500ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£123.00|
|BEA4500P||5000ml Heavy Duty Beaker||304 SS||£146.00|
Stainless Steel Beakers
Metal beakers are used by a variety of industries including pharmaceutical, food & beverages, cosmetics and many more.
Our stainless steel beakers are manufactured from 304-grade stainless steel to provide corrosion resistance and be long lasing, so you buy once and buy right.
Cleanliness is the number 1 priority for a lot of pharmaceutical and laboratory environments, stainless steel allows for easy cleaning with the use of alcohol-based disinfectants and industrial autoclaves, without compromising the surface finish or appearance of the equipment.
Why choose stainless steel beakers:
- Corrosion resistant and durable
- Chromium in the steel makes it rust resistant
- High level finishing – to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra – leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request
- Ideal for use with high temperatures
Bespoke etching is available for beakers:
Any combination of letters and numbers can be etched into the surface of any item to show serial number, contents, location, etc. Logos or other graphics can also be etched.
Size Options of Stainless Steel Beakers
Our beakers are available off-the-shelf, ready for immediate despatch. Pharma Hygiene Products, a part of the Adelphi Group of Companies, offers a range of sizes to suit individual production sizes.
Our smallest size beakers in stock are 150ml. If you require any alternative sizes, please contact us and Adelphi will always try our best to accommodate enquiries where possible.
Our largest standard sized beakers are 5L. If you require any alternative sizes, please contact us and Adelphi will always try our best to accommodate enquiries where possible.
Explore our Range of Measuring & Pouring Equipment
If you would like to receive expert advice on the best equipment for you, contact us today.
A range of optional modifications are available to meet every requirement,
including bespoke etching of logos and other information, adding a pouring spout, and more.
What Are Stainless Steel Beakers Used For?
Stainless steel beakers are used in a variety of industries, with the main 3 being pharmaceutical, cosmetic & food & beverage. They are good at handling corrosive solvents without the fear of breakage.
How To Clean Stainless Steel Beakers
Stainless steel beakers are very simple to wash. They’re dishwasher safe and can be washed with regular dish soap and warm water. If you needed to perform a deep clean, you should put half a cup of hydrogen peroxide and 2 tablespoons of baking soda in the beaker and then fill with hot water. Let the beaker sit for 30 minutes, then scrub it clean after emptying the contents.
How Long Does A Stainless Steel Beaker Last?
Due to the durability of stainless steel, it is expected for the beaker to last around 15 years, but there are examples of stainless steels lasting 20 + years. So if proper maintenance is in place, you should get the best possible life span for your stainless-steel beaker.