International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade & Surface Finish certification available upon request.
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- 90º Tri-Clamp Elbows, 1 - 4 inch outside pipe diameter, available as standard.
- 316L grade stainless steel, contains 2% molybdenum to help resist corrosion from chlorides.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
|BN22117012||0.5" 90° Bend Elbow||316L SS||£66.15|
|BN22117034||0.75" 90° Bend Elbow||316L SS||£60.70|
|BN22117100||1" 90° Bend Elbow||316L SS||£67.90|
|BN22117150||1.5" 90° Bend Elbow||316L SS||£58.30|
|BN2117200||2" 90° Bend Elbow||316L SS||£67.10|
|BN2117250||2.5" 90° Bend Elbow||316L SS||£101.65|
|BN2117300||3" 90° Bend Elbow||316L SS||£136.80|
|BN2117400||4" 90° Bend Elbow||316L SS||£234.95|