Keep up to date with the latest news, insights and features from Pharma Hygiene Products
Hotting up! How Jacketed Vessels can relieve pressure
November 4, 2021
Pharma Hygiene Products’ range of water jacketed vessel solutions are ideal for demanding products which need to be heated, cooled or kept at specific temperatures. Whether it’s a dairy product being stored which must be kept cool, or a wax-based product process which requires heat when mixing, Pharma Hygiene Products can design the optimum solution for you.
Water Jacketed Storage & Transportation Vessels:
- Exceptional hygiene conforming to international cleanroom quality standards
- High level finishing – to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra – leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for pharmaceutical quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE Certification available
- Use with a non-pressurised water supply, with hot or cold water for heating or cooling
- 2-50L jacketed vessels available as standard (other sizes upon request)
Water Jacketed Mixing Vessels:
- Ideal for heating, cooling or maintaining a consistent product temperature whilst mixing.
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- 316L grade contains 2%molybdenum, to help resist corrosion from chlorides.
- The average surface roughness finish of the Pharma Hygiene Products Water Jacketed Vessels is an exceptional 0.4 micrometers Ra.
- Mixing solutions available from 0.3L up to 2,500L
Take advantage of our 70+years’ experience by calling 01444 472 300 or emailing email@example.com with your jacketed mixing requirements.