Keep up to date with the latest news, insights and features from Pharma Hygiene Products
Mixing & Filling Solutions for Candle Manufacturers
December 1, 2021
Candles are manufactured by heating a waxy product called paraffin, which comes from petroleum, and mixing in any ingredients for additional scents and/or colours, before filling the mixture into moulds, jars or other containers. Pharma Hygiene Products have mixing and filling solutions for the complete production process to support your company from heating to filling.
Water Jacketed Mixing Vessels:
Ideal for heating and maintaining temperatures, Pharma Hygiene Products’ Water Jacketed Mixing Vessels are the perfect solution for mixing and dispersing ingredients while being kept at a constant temperature.
- Maintain even temperatures: keeping wax melted whilst you add any fragrance(s) and/or colour(s). A solution that heats wax evenly will ensure even mixing during this process.
- Prevent overheating: overheating can cause discoloration, as well as cracking, poor fragrance throw, poor glass adhesion, frosting, and rough top. This ultimately creates a poorer reputation for your product, which must be prevented.
Water Jacketed Storage Vessels
Needing to keep temperatures constant between production stages? Why not choose Pharma Hygiene Products’ Water Jacketed Vessels as a solution to store candles in liquid form by keeping product heated
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing – to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra – leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
- Many sizes available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- 2 – 50L jacketed vessels available as standard (other sizes available upon request)
Looking for a new filling solution? Want to reduce manual effort and free up operator time? Do you wish to improve productivity, accuracy and throughput all in one machine?
Adelphi Manufacturing offer a range of heated filling solutions for candle manufacturers, meaning your production improvements are provided by one supplier and can be delivered together for immediate use.
View the full range here: https://www.adelphi.uk.com/product-category/adelphi-manufacturing/
Do you want to speak to an expert on how to improve your candle manufacturing process? Email us at email@example.com