Keep up to date with the latest news, insights and features from Pharma Hygiene Products
Interchangeable Mixer Lids: A cost-effective production solution
October 27, 2021
Pharma Hygiene Products’ team of technical specialists have designed a bespoke solution for a USA pharmaceutical manufacturing customer, to make their production flow more smoothly and improve cost-efficiency of their processes.
The 25L Water Jacketed Mixing Vessel is constructed from 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel, to meet the strict hygiene regulations imposed by pharmaceutical industry standards authorities. Full material traceability is also guaranteed for our customer’s auditors, through Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification, which was supplied with the vessel.
It includes one standard and three bespoke lids:
- Standard lid to cover, to prevent contaminants entering when the vessel is being transported or when not in use
- Lid with slot, to slot a mixer in and out around the mixer shaft
- Lid with hole in centre, to add product components using a hose
- Lid with extraction tube and breather; the breather prevents a vacuum occurring when the vessel is sealed, and the extraction tube enables product to be removed for quality checking
Pharma Hygiene Products also offers:
- Single Skin Wall Mixing Containers
- ATEX Compliant Mixing Containers
- Low Pressure Mixing Vessels
- Polypropylene Mixing Containers
Take advantage of our 70+ years’ experience; we can advise the most cost-effective solution for your business. Call +44 (0)1444 472300 or email info@pharmahygieneproducts today.