Funnels & Strainers
International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- Hygienic one-piece body construction, with no crevices where particles can build up.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade & Surface Finish certification available upon request.
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- Funnels with fixed built-in strainers
- 304 grade stainless steel.
- Funnels from 90mm - 250mm diameter.
- Conical strainers from 100mm - 270mm diameter.
- Funnels are designed with a spout; conical strainers with a long straight handle and a hanging hook.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
|FUN4109P||90mm Funnel without Strainer||304 SS||£16.00|
|FUN4112S||120mm Funnel with Fixed Strainer||304 SS||£19.00|
|FUN4116S||160mm Funnel with Fixed Strainer||304 SS||£25.00|
|FUN4120S||200mm Funnel with Fixed Strainer||304 SS||£30.00|
|FUN4125S||250mm Funnel with Fixed Strainer||304 SS||£39.00|
What Is A Strainer & What Is It Used For?
Strainers are a wire-mesh silicone tool. They are used to separate liquids from fine solids within cooking.
Is A Strainer A Sieve?
No, a strainer is not a sieve. Although the two are very similar, they are 2 separate tools.
A strainer separates any particles that may be present within a liquid, catching them in their basket. They can create a smooth sauce or a juice from the mixture.
A sieve (which can also be known as a sifter) is used for the aeration and separation of dry ingredients like cocoa powder and flour.