International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade & Surface Finish certification available upon request.
- Bowl capacity 120 - 340 ml available as standard.
- 304 stainless steel construction.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
|LAD4050P||50ml Plain Bowl Medium Duty Ladle||304 SS||£6.50|
|LAD4120P||120ml Plain Bowl Medium Duty Ladle (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£6.90|
|LAD4150P||150ml Plain Bowl Medium Duty Ladle (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£4.75|
|LAD4200P||200ml Plain Bowl Medium Duty Ladle (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£8.15|
What Are Ladles Used For?
Ladles are a kitchen tool, that are used to serve foods like sauces, gravies and toppings. They can also be used for skimming and stirring.
What Is A Ladle?
A ladle is a long-handled spoon with a cup shaped bowl, they are most used to serve sauce or soup.
What Are The Benefits Of A Stainless Steel Ladle?
Stainless steel ladles are the most heat-resistant, meaning they are perfect for serving or mixing/skimming foods/solutions with a high temperature. They are durable to the properties of stainless steel and are easy to sterilise.
Why Is It Called A Ladle?
Ladles get their name from the word ‘hladan’, which means ‘to load’ in old English.