International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- Light Duty (A)
- Heavy Duty (B)
- Baler Scoop (C)
- Flat Scoop (D)
- 0.15L - 4L capacity scoops available as standard.
- 304 or 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
|SCO4.15P||0.15L Light Duty Scoop||304 SS||£13.00|
|SCO40.5P||0.5L Light Duty Scoop||304 SS||£15.00|
|SCO41.2P||1.2L Light Duty Scoop||304 SS||£18.00|
|SCO4200P||2L Light Duty Scoop||304 SS||£19.00|
|SCO4300P||3L Light Duty Scoop||304 SS||£29.00|
|CFS600.5P||0.5L Heavy Duty Scoop||316L SS||£255.00|
|CFS6001P||1L Heavy Duty Scoop||316L SS||£255.00|
|CFS6002P||1.5L Heavy Duty Scoop||316L SS||£265.00|
|CFS6200P||2L Heavy Duty Scoop||316L SS||£270.00|
|CFS6004P||4L Heavy Duty Scoop||316L SS||£390.00|
|BSC6000P||2L Baler Scoop with Tubular Handle||316L SS||£255.00|
|FBS6000P||Flat Scoop with Tubular Handle||316L SS||£265.00|
A range of optional modifications are available to meet every requirement,
including bespoke etching of logos and other information.
How To Maintain Stainless Steel Scoops
To clean your stainless-steel scoop effectively, you should first wash the scoop with distilled water. You should then soak it in a liquid soap / water solution, and then finally wash it off with purified water.
What Is The Main Use Of Stainless Steel Scoops?
Stainless steel scoops can be used for taking samples of powders, pastes and granulates. They are rustproof, food-safe & sterilisable.
How Long Do Stainless Steel Scoops Last?
You should expect around 15 years of useful life from your stainless-steel scoop. Like most other stainless-steel products, their durable quality allows for a high life expectancy.