International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Hospital & Healthcare industry
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade & Surface Finish certification available upon request.
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- 170 mm - 270 mm wide available as standard.
- 304 grade stainless steel.
- Hygienic one-piece construction.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
Available from Stock (subject to availability)
|KID4025P||250mm Kidney Dish (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£10.70|
|KID4027P||270mm Kidney Dish (DOS - please contact our team for remaining availability)||304 SS||£13.05|
|Bespoke Etching - PRICE UPON REQUEST||+ £0.00|
Why Are Kidney Dishes Kidney Shaped?
Kidney dishes are kidney shapes as it allows the dish to be held against the patient’s body, catching any falling fluid or debris.
Why Is It Called A Kidney Dish?
They’re called kidney dishes simply due to their shape and their use.
Can Kidney Dishes Be Used For Various Activities?
While a kidney dish could be used for other purposes, it is recommended that it should only be used for its manufactured purpose. This is because the shape of the dish is not practical for other tasks you may think of using it for.