Tri-Clamp Concentric Reducers
International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.8 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade & Surface Finish certification available upon request.
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- Tri-Clamp Concentric Reducers from 1 x 0.5 inch to 4 x 3 inch are available as standard.
- Supplied complete with Tri-Clamp Ferrule Ends welded in place.
- 316L grade stainless steel, contains 2% molybdenum to help resist corrosion from chlorides.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
- Useage: the Ferrule Ends enable the Concentric Reducer to be easily clamped onto adjoining pipework, and easily removed to aid the cleaning process.
Available from Stock (subject to availability)
|COR61-0.5||1" x 0.5" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£66.10|
|COR61-0.75||1" x 0.75" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£66.10|
|COR61.5-0.5||1.5" x 0.5 Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£85.30|
|COR61.5-0.75||1.5" x 0.75" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£68.40|
|COR61.5-1||1.5" x 1" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£66.95|
|COR62-0.75||2" x 0.75" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£61.20|
|COR62-1||2" x 1" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£79.65|
|COR62-1.5||2" x 1.5" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£58.65|
|COR62.5-1||2.5" x 1" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£75.95|
|COR62.5-1.5||2.5" x 1.5" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£66.50|
|COR62.5-2||2.5" x 2" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£69.65|
|COR63-1||3" x 1" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£95.80|
|COR63-1.5||3" x 1.5" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£114.15|
|COR63-2||3" x 2" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£71.85|
|COR63-2.5||3" x 2.5" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£89.15|
|COR64-1||4" x 1" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£139.30|
|COR64-1.5||4" X 1.5" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£127.75|
|COR64-2||4" x 2" Concentric Reducer||316L SS||£131.45|
|COR64-3||4" X 3" Concentric Reducer||£100.75|
What Does A Concentric Reducer Do?
Concentric reducers are used to join pipe or tube sections on the same axis. They are most used when there is a shift in diameter between pipes.
Why Is It Called A Tri Clamp?
Originally, the name ‘tri clamp’ was used to describe clamps that consist of 3 segments. However, the name is now more widely used to refer to all types of hygienic fittings & connections.