Keep up to date with the latest news, insights and features from Pharma Hygiene Products
316L Stainless Steel Vessels – A Recommendation for Storing, Mixing & Transporting Chemical Products
April 7, 2022
More Durable + Improved Corrosion Resistance + Longer Service Life
= Greater Return on your Investment
Pharma Hygiene Products offers a range of durable stainless steel vessels,
ideal for Chemical industry manufacturers.
- 316L is a superior grade of stainless steel which contains an additional 2% molybdenum, for improved corrosion resistance.
- Full material traceability certification available, to ensure audit compliance.
- Feed your filling machinery from a bespoke linked vessel.
- Comprehensive support from one supplier: Setting up a new facility and want your vessels and filling machine delivered together? Just ask!
From single vessels for your formulation department, to large quantities for full-scale production. 0.3L to 240L as standard, available off-the-shelf. Find out more >>>
High Volume Solutions:
Bespoke solutions and custom sizing options, including large capacity vessels like this recent 2,500L Water Jacketed Vessel. Find out more >>>
Essential for mixing high ethanol content or potentially flammable products and ingredients. Find out more >>>
Toggle Clamps & Seals:
To keep vessels airtight and reduce fume release. All seals are FDA approved and available in Nitrile, Viton® and Silicone. Find out more >>>
Including code numbers for batch traceability, formulation boxes, and location codes to suit your internal processes. Find out more >>>
For safe and swift transportation of vessels from production to cleaning. Find out more >>>
For products and product components which cannot come into contact with stainless steel – including those with high chloride content, we also supply Polypropylene Vessels. Find out more >>>
- Large Capacity Vessels: “Pharma Hygiene Products were superb from concept to implementation. Very supportive all the way.”
- Bulk Orders: “Pharma Hygiene Products are very helpful with all orders that I place, and always follow up promptly with any queries that I have. Their processes are very quick and delivery is swift. Products are of a
high quality and always as described.”
- No False Economy: “It’s a sound investment. We have deviated to another supplier in the past who were cheaper, but we found that the quality was not as good.”