ATEX Certified Mixing Containers
International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Take advantage of our 70+ years' experience; we can advise the most cost-effective solution for your business.
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
- CAT IIB 2DGc T4 (135 degrees Celsius) equipment.
- Air Motor Mixer suitable for use in category 2 & 3 areas (Zone 1 & Zone 2).
- For vapour mixtures with ignition energy of either A or B, and with auto-ignition temperatures suitable for 135 degrees Celsius or higher.
- Compliance peace of mind: appropriate technical files are lodged with an approved body.
- 304 or 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel.
- Solutions from 25L to 400L.
Pharma Hygiene Products also offer: