Food Hygiene Quality Compliant
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- Simple and intuitive operation; the motor automatically switches on when the beaker is in position and stops when the beaker is removed.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade & Surface Finish certification available upon request.
- Custom etching is available for a personal touch; please send us an image of what you would like etched, and we will be pleased to provide a quote.
- Single or twin units; 240 volt or 12 volt DC.
- Wall-mounted and countertop designs.
- Single units come complete with one beaker, and twin units come with two beakers as standard.
The stylish, retro beakers are also available to purchase separately for your cafe, restaurant or diner, or for a stylish touch at home!
As seen in Ed's Easy Diners nationwide.
Available from Stock (subject to availability)
|MIX4001B||Single Counter Drinks Mixer, 240v||£425.00|
|MIX4001W||Single Wall-Mounted Drinks Mixer, 240v||£425.00|
|MIX4012B||Single Counter Drinks Mixer, 12v||£430.00|
|MIX4012W||Single Wall-Mounted Drinks Mixer, 12v||£430.00|
|MIX4200||Twin Counter Drinks Mixer, 240v||£875.00|
|MIB4.75P||0.75L 304 SS Mixer Beaker||£24.93|
|Bespoke Etching - PRICE UPON REQUEST||+ £0.00|
Are Drinks Mixers Useable For Hot Drinks?
No. This is because shaking heats within a container causes it in turn to expand, leading to extreme pressure problems.
How To Clean A Drinks Mixer
Using warm water, scrub the mixer with a soft brush that is soaked in detergent or soap. Scrub each position of the shaker until it is clean.