International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- 316L grade stainless steel construction is durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
- Solutions up to 25L.
- The types of pressure vessel we offer are:
- Vessel with internal pressure
- Vessel with internal vacuum pressure
- Pressurised heating or cooling jacket
(with liquid in the jacket, with no pressure in the vessel)
- Pressurised vessel with pressurised liquid heating jacket
- Options include a sensor to ensure that product volume never falls below a certain level, and a mobile frame for more efficient transportation to your cleaning station.
Pharma Hygiene Products also offer: