Jacketed Mixing Containers
International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Ideal for heating, cooling or maintaining a consistent product temperature whilst mixing.
- Take advantage of our 70+ years' experience; we can advise the most cost-effective solution for your business.
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
- 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel, with a 304 grade water jacket.
- Solutions from 0.3L to 2,500L.
- Options include:
- Heated, cooled or insulated jackets
- Flat, flat sloping, cone or dished container bottom
- High shear, propeller or agitator mixing solutions of varying power and speed
- Low pressure jacket for temperature control
- Insulation jacket for health and safety compliance above 65°C
- Recirculating temperature control unit or vented immersion heater.
Pharma Hygiene Products also offers: