Single Wall Skin Mixing Containers
International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Take advantage of our 70+ years' experience; we can advise the most cost-effective solution for your business.
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade, Surface Finish & TSE certification available upon request.
- 304 or 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel.
- Solutions from 5L to 2,500L.
- Can be specified with either a High Shear or Propeller Mixer.
- Options include:
- Flat, flat sloping, cone or dished container bottom
- High shear, propeller or agitator mixing solutions of varying power and speed
- Additional ports and/or manways
- Heated, cooled or insulated jackets
- Mobile frames
Pharma Hygiene Products also offer:
Lids, airtight toggle clamps and seals, and outlets for decanting are also available for all mixing containers,
along with a range of other optional modifications to meet every requirement.
What Is A Single Wall Skin Mixing Container?
A single wall skin mixing container is a hygienic, stainless-steel container with integrated mixers/agitators and a wide variety of custom and bespoke options.