Tri-Clamp Blank Caps
International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade & Surface Finish certification available upon request.
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- 0.99 - 4.6 inch diameter available as standard (outside pipe diameter 0.5 - 4 inch).
- 316L grade stainless steel, contains 2% molybdenum to help resist corrosion from chlorides.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/autoclaves.
- Useage: designed to blank-off Ferrule Ends, used in conjunction with Tri-Clamp Gaskets and Clamps.
Available from Stock (subject to availability)
|B21732012||0.5" & 0.75" Blank End Cap||316L SS||£3.40|
|B21732100||1" & 1.5" Blank End Cap||316L SS||£4.20|
|B21732200||2" Blank End Cap||316L SS||£6.90|
|B21732212||2.5" Blank End Cap||316L SS||£9.95|
|B21732300||3" Blank End Cap||316L SS||£11.95|
|B21732400||4" Blank End Cap||316L SS||£23.90|
Is A Tri Clover The Same As A Tri Clamp?
Yes, a tri clover is simply a branded name for tri-clamp fittings. They are both compatible and can be used interchangeably.