Tri-Clamp Ball Valves
International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade & Surface Finish certification available upon request.
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- Outside pipe diameter 0.5 - 4 inch available as standard.
- 100% air tested underwater at 100 psi, in open and closed positions.
- Hydrostatic test pressure:
- ½" – 2" valve 1,5000 psi
- 2½" – 4" valve 1,200 psi
- 316L grade stainless steel, contains 2% molybdenum to help resist corrosion from chlorides.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/ autoclaves.
|BAL60.5||0.5" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£93.90|
|BAL60.75||0.75" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£99.00|
|BAL61||1" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£118.65|
|BAL61.5||1.5" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£176.80|
|BAL62||2" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£239.70|
|BAL62.5||2.5" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£390.10|
|BAL63||3" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£576.25|
|BAL64||4" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£878.35|
What Is A 3-Way Ball Valve?
A 3-way ball valve is a valve with 3 ports/openings that are connected to piping for gas or fluid flow to pass through. These ports are usually described as 2 inlet and 2 outlet ports, but this depends on the flow direction through the valve.
What Are The Advantages Of A 3-Piece Ball Valve?
Having a 3-piece ball valve allows for easy disassembly, serving and then reassembly without the need for any major cutting on the pipe. They also allow for elastomers to be changed to suit different process conditions, pressures, temperatures and flows.
What Is An L Port 3-Way Ball Valve?
L-port 3-way ball valves have an L shaped cut out of the ball on an L-port valve, which sends fluids through 90 degrees from one port to another.