Tri-Clamp Ball Valves
International Cleanroom Quality
For even the most demanding environments in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food and Chemical industries
- Durable, easy to sterilise and re-useable, for long service life and greater ROI.
- High level finishing - to an exceptional average surface finish of 0.4 micrometers Ra - leaves no pits or crevices for bacteria to store.
- Full material traceability for international pharma-quality compliance: Material Grade & Surface Finish certification available upon request.
- Available off-the-shelf for immediate dispatch.
- Outside pipe diameter 0.5 - 4 inch available as standard.
- 100% air tested underwater at 100 psi, in open and closed positions.
- Hydrostatic test pressure:
- ½" – 2" valve 1,5000 psi
- 2½" – 4" valve 1,200 psi
- 316L grade stainless steel, contains 2% molybdenum to help resist corrosion from chlorides.
- Can be cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectants, and in industrial dishwashers/ autoclaves.
|BAL60.5||0.5" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£91.15|
|BAL60.75||0.75" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£96.10|
|BAL61||1" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£115.15|
|BAL61.5||1.5" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£171.65|
|BAL62||2" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£232.70|
|BAL62.5||2.5" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£378.70|
|BAL63||3" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£559.45|
|BAL64||4" Tri-Clamp Ball Valve||316L SS||£852.75|